Online Reputation Management (ORM) is the practice of engaging with the community of people who use a search engine to find you, rate and review your company, comment on your social media pages, or otherwise interact with your company online. A strong ORM program ensures that online business listings are accurate, so people can find you, and it enables you to harness the power of the conversations happening about you online to reinforce your brand promise.
Your online reputation is a reflection of your overall brand and business health, and a leading indicator of future growth. A solid online reputation has tremendous impact on your bottom line:
- Hospitals with a strong reputation earn $1.2 million more per bed, per year.
- Auto dealerships with a strong reputation see a 6% increase in sales.
- Retailers with a strong reputation experience 3.9% higher sales growth than others.
This comprehensive guide provides the foundation for managing your company’s online reputation. It’s an essential resource to help you learn how to fully leverage ORM to improve your online visibility, attract new customers, increase customer conversion and retention and — importantly — cultivate a loyal base of advocates. You’ll also improve the quality and efficiency of operations and, ultimately, drive revenue and better business outcomes.
Read this guide to learn:
- What is Online Reputation Management and why do you need it?
- What is a Reputation Score — and how can you use this index to improve customer experience and drive revenue?
- The difference between and ORM platform and point solutions.
- How to plan and execute an ORM program in your organization.
Plus, you’ll read case studies from organizations across many industries who have successfully optimized their online reputations using the technology, strategies and processes we outline in this guide.