The power to shape your brand is now in the hands of consumers and what they’re saying about you online. This is especially true for consumer-focused brands with multiple locations, who rely on ratings and search rankings to attract business and build trust with local communities.
This guide will help you understand the role of online reviews in overall brand health, and the tactics to maximize your online reputation.
Today, 87 percent of Americans trust online reviews to help them choose which local businesses or services to use, and 88 percent of consumers have avoided a company because of a bad review. And Google and other search engines use review signals such as volume, quality and recency to determine where to rank you in search results.
If you’re not building review volume and monitoring and responding to customer feedback online, you’re leaving your online reputation to chance.
This guide outlines the 5 key strategies to maximize your online reputation, including how to:
- Systematically monitor and respond to reviews
- Increase review volume to limit the impact of negative reviews
- Elevate star ratings and rankings to drive business opportunities and revenue
- Showcase good reviews and ratings on your company website and in marketing materials
- Use insights gleaned from reviews to optimize your customer’s experience online and onsite