“…Using the Reputation platform creates a seamless way for our internal teams to surface and identify opportunities to improve the retail experience.”
additional cars sold per year for invested dealers.
in annual incremental sales per enrolled dealership vs non- enrolled dealerships.
competitive monitors capture real-time industry intel and identify potential customers.
Subaru’s ‘Love Promise’ is the company’s vision to show love and respect to all people during every interaction with the brand. To realize their vision in a digitised ‘feedback economy’, Subaru partnered with Reputation to centralize customer feedback, enable Subaru’s dealerships to listen to their customers across multiple touchpoints, and sell more cars at each dealership.
Since partnering with Reputation, Subaru has been able to fulfil its ‘Love Promise’ resulting in higher car sales and greater revenue for their dealerships.
How Subaru Sells More Cars With Reputation
Developed a Robust Product Offering for Dealers:
- Subaru created custom packages for dealers to choose from including Reviews, Listings, Insights, Managed Review Response and Social Suite
- Centralizing both solicited and unsolicited feedback empowers Subaru’s decision makers to adjust operations to meet the changing needs of their customers
- Maintain and scale their Love Promise mission to keep the customer at the centerfold of their company
Solicited and Unsolicited Feedback
Through Reputation’s Reviews module, Subaru was able to centralize solicited and unsolicited feedback from customers. Crucially, by having the capability to respond to all forms of feedback, Subaru was able to deliver its ‘Love Promise’, showing respect and love to customers discussing the brand online.
Reputation’s modular solution enabled Subaru to create customised solutions for its dealerships. What’s more, is that Subaru was able to secure the visibility of all participating dealers through the Reputation platform thus ensuring accountability across its networks.
Subaru’s partnership with Reputation has resulted in:
- 21 additional cars sold per year for invested dealers.
- $900k in annual incremental sales per enrolled dealership vs non- enrolled dealerships.
- 5 competitive monitors capture industry intel and identify potential customers.