There’s no getting around it — consumers look for high star ratings and positive online reviews when evaluating products and services. Ratings and reviews show up everywhere — in search results, map apps and websites.
Google says 84 percent of consumers conduct local searches when looking for a product or service. If you don’t have a high volume of recent reviews, your ratings and rankings will suffer. This in turn impacts where you show in search results, and ultimately, your business.
This guide gives you the tools you need to request, monitor and respond to online reviews, to improve your organization’s online reputation, enhance the customer experience, and drive new business and revenue.
You’ll learn how to:
- Select your review sites and ensure your listings are accurate
- Generate a high volume of reviews that improve your online reputation
- Monitor review sites to uncover and fix recurring or emerging issues
- Respond to complaints and make operational improvements
- Leverage positive reviews to build your online review program