Patients and their families want information that helps them feel confident they’re choosing the right doctor, healthcare facility or treatment center. And increasingly they look for that information online.
- 77% of online health seekers began their session at a search engine
- 61% of patients surveyed use online reviews as a first step to find a new doctor
- 60% of readers of online reviews pay most attention to star ratings
Not only are your clients reading reviews, they’re also writing them — especially if they have a negative experience. Those patient reviews play an increasingly critical role in the reputation and financial success of your healthcare organization. If you don’t have a process for managing reviews, you’re leaving your online reputation to chance.
Download this 5-step guide and learn how to:
- Claim and manage your business listing
- Accurately capture customer sentiment — positive and negative
- Increase your star rating and visibility on Google, Facebook and healthcare sites
- Extract learning to improve overall customer experience and satisfaction ratings