Competitor Features Comparison
Your online reputation affects not only how people perceive your business when they encounter it online, but also how people perceive your brick-and-mortar business.
Online reputation management encompasses many dimensions, including what shows up at the top of search engine results, social media presence, online reviews and overall sentiment analysis.
Many companies address certain aspects of total online reputation management, but Reputation.com is the only provider that offers comprehensive management, with the most complete set of tools for managing every dimension of online reputation.
The table you see below compares service offerings of several online reputation companies and Reputation.com.
Podium is a customer communication platform for local businesses offering simple messaging, reviews and insights. It offers review management and basic reporting. However, it does not offer review syndication, text or sentiment analysis or traffic insights, and back-end data management doesn’t scale for the client with thousands of locations. The mobile app is primarily designed for private text messaging with customers.
BirdEye is customer experience software offering reviews and social media services, and converting all feedback into actionable insights. It offers basic review management and business listings services. Surveys are an option, but customization is limited. They also offer basic social media publishing and community management, but no campaign or automated content curation, limited firehose listening, and no Instagram publishing. Reporting is suitable for SMB-class businesses, but there is no self-service for custom reports without purchasing additional managed services.
Kyruus is a point solution for healthcare systems, mainly offering search and scheduling solutions to help patients find the right providers. It provides nearly-comprehensive analytics and insights, but a lack of review capabilities means operational insights are limited. It does not offer social listening and publishing capabilities.
Qualtrics offers experience management services covering customer, product, employee and brand experiences. It provides survey execution and reporting, but its volume-based pricing isn’t beneficial to smaller or location-based businesses. Survey reporting does not analyze feedback from third-party review sites, social media or surveys in a centralized platform.
Chatmeter is a brand management platform for local brands. Primarily geared toward the SMB space, it covers reviews, social media and search rankings. It provides very limited reviews, survey and social media services. Analytics and insights do not include industry-level competitive benchmarking or benchmarking for overall online reputation. Business listings lack an API, and so are not a flexible enough management solution for larger organizations.
Medallia offers customer experience management, capturing feedback from phone, in-person encounters, online and mobile. Its survey execution and reporting do not offer the self-service features many businesses want, like custom reports or extensive location-based analytics. The company’s review monitoring and responding is limited only to TripAdvisor, and there’s no provision for review requesting.
Yext is a digital knowledge management platform, providing services to help companies control brand experiences across maps, apps, search engine and other digital properties. Its business listings are published to listing sites’ presentation layer, which can leave the database layer potentially incorrect. Most sites in the Yext PowerListings Network are owned by Yext and are irrelevant to Google’s ranking algorithms. Yext provides only the most basic social media management capabilities, with no support for social publishing, marketing or firehose listening.
Reputation.com is an integrated reputation and customer experience solution that can be tailored to industry, to help customers find, choose and endorse client businesses. As you can see from the table, Reputation.com offers all of the following services:
- Review Management: Enables clients to ensure their reviews are accurate and representative, with tools for monitoring, requesting, responding to and publishing reviews.
- Analytics and Insights: Helps clients view key metrics and insights, create comprehensive reports, share feedback with the organization and monitor their Reputation Score.
- Social Media Advertising: Empowers clients to create, scale and optimize advertising across multiple locations and multiple platforms, with tools for targeting, execution, fine-tuning and monitoring campaigns.
- Business Listing Management: Ensures customers find clients easily on search engines, maps and business directories, with tools for claiming, auditing, optimizing and distributing data for each business location.
- Social Media Management: Facilitates full engagement with local communities across social media channels, with tools for listening, responding, collaborating, publishing and advertising.
- Surveys: Enables creation and deployment of tailored surveys to assess performance, with tools for building, monitoring, responding to and sharing of results.
- Mobile Apps: Includes Reputation Live mobile app that that allows employees to invite customers to share experiences on major review sites, and also gamifies the process of requesting reviews.
- Sentiment Analysis: Provides advanced insights into clients’ online reputation using unstructured and structured review data to understand what customers are talking about and how happy they are with key aspects of client businesses.
- Complete Online Reputation Management (ORM) Solution – A unified reputation management solution that eliminates data silos and assists clients with defining goals and focusing reputation management efforts optimally.
Only Reputation.com offers all of these services in one place, preventing fragmented reputation management efforts and ensuring everyone is always on the same page.
Without complete, multidimensional reputation management, your business risks neglecting important customer feedback, which can end up damaging your overall reputation. But you don’t have to piece together fragmented services from multiple providers, because Reputation.com takes care of every aspect of online reputation management.