Reputation.com Trademarks and Copyrights
- All content on our website is copyrighted and owned by Reputation.com or licensed to us by our registered users and other licensees. You may not copy or use any part of our site without express written permission.
- All of the software products and services and supporting product materials are copyrighted and may not be copied, used, modified, or reversed engineered without express written permission.
- Our trademarks, which include the names Reputation.com, , MyPrivacy®, ReputationDefender®, Defender®, PaperKarma® may not be used in any way or for any purpose without our express written permission.
Features and services within Reputation.com products and services may be the subject matter of pending and issued patents owned by or licensed to Reputation.com. For more information, please see our Patents page. Email inquiries should be directed to intellectualproperty -at- reputation -dot- com .
Data Security and Privacy
We take seriously our responsibility to keep secure the information that our customers entrust to us, whether that is our customers’ personally identifiable information or information provided to us by our customers about their own customers, clients and patients. To protect this confidential information, we use industry standard safeguards to protect confidential information stored on our systems.
For more information, see:
- Reputation.com Data Security Frequently Asked Questions
- HIPAA Business Associate Agreement for Reputation.com “Covered Entity” Customers
Legal Terms Governing The Purchase of Products and Services
- Reputation.com for Enterprise Standard Services Agreement – Germany – (English Translation)
- Reputation.com for Enterprise Standard Services Agreement – Germany – (German Translation)
Legal Information For Current Special Promotional Offers
German Legal Requirement
Anbieter der Website www.reputation.com ist die Reputation.com, Inc.
Sitz des Unternehmens: 1400A Seaport Blvd., Suite 401, Redwood City, CA 94063, USA
Telefon: 650-381-2997 (U.S.)
E-Mail: help -at- reputation -dot- com
Geschäftsführer: Shrey Bhatia
Online-Streitbeilegungsplattform und Verbraucherstreitbeilegung: Die Europäische Kommission stellt eine Plattform zur Online-Streitbeilegung bereit, die Sie unter http://ec.europa.eu/consumers/odr/ finden. Reputation.com, Inc. nimmt an Streitbeilegungsverfahren vor einer Verbraucherschlichtungsstelle nicht teil.