Rev Up Your Online Presence
Reputation.com offers three plans that move your reputation and social media management into the fast lane. Power past your competition and leave them in the dust!
- Managed Survey Response
- Managed Review Response
- Reputation Live Mobile App
- Reputation.com Mobile App
- Social Media Publishing
- Review Dispute Resolution
- Analytics and Reporting
- Plus much more…
- Social Media Brand Publishing
- Social Media Event Publishing
- Google My Business Posts
- Internet Traffic Insights
- Social Media Advertising Add-On Service
All three plans include white glove services like a dedicated Customer Success Manager,
monthly support calls, and webinar training.
Reputation.com is the Most Trusted Reputation Platform for Automotive
Only Reputation.com plans include these
features for 2018!
Reputation Live Mobile App
Have sales and service staff request reviews on the spot!
Dynamic Inventory Ads
Promote your current inventory on Facebook – live!
Internet Traffic Insights
See how people are finding your dealership!
Google My Business Posts
Add promotional material on the highly-trafficked Google My Business Pane!
Reputation.com Mobile App
Manage your reputation
on the go!
On-Site Video Shoot
We’ll send a professional video team to your dealership to create a video you can use anywhere!
Enhanced Review Management
Included in All Three Plans
Why You Need It
- Most buyers go online as the first step in their shopping experience – and they use star ratings and reviews to narrow their options.
- Fresh, representative customer reviews enhance search rankings and improve SEO.
- Asking for reviews is the best way to get them – and mobile review requests can generate up to 15 times more reviews.
- Consumers increasingly expect businesses to respond to reviews – and question the commitment to customer satisfaction if even positive reviews aren’t acknowledged.
How It Works
Managed Survey and Review Responses: Our team of experts will respond to surveys and reviews on the top five review sites within three days.
Reputation Live Mobile App: Have your sales and service staff request reviews on the spot. Track results and use contests to motivate employees to request reviews.
Reputation.com Mobile App: Get survey/review alerts, access the dashboard and manage your dealership’s reputation on the go.
Analyze the Local Competition: Use our dashboard to see how your dealership’s online reputation stacks up against other local dealers like Ford, Honda, Chrysler, etc.
Dispute Resolution: We have direct links to Google and Facebook that enable us to remove reviews that violate their terms of service.
Analytics: Use our dashboard to view trends and other patterns that help you identify where the dealership is excelling – and where you need to make improvements.
Management Reporting: Generate standard and custom reports in real time, or build them in advance and set them up to be delivered on any schedule to whoever needs them.
Shift review management into a higher gear with our high-tech, high-touch review management services.
Buick Dealership Sees 4X Review Volume Increase
After implementing the Reputation Live mobile app in September 2017, a Buick dealership quadrupled their review volume – and over 96% of them were positive reviews!
Requesting reviews via our app can significantly increase your review volume as well!
Social Media Engagement and Advertising
Included in Supercharged and Nitrous Plans
Why You Need It
- Google and Facebook are the dominant go-to sites for consumers – and they’re getting bigger all the time. If your presence there isn’t strong, your dealership is increasingly invisible.
- Regular posting increases customer interest, excitement and dealer awareness. This results in more online and in-store traffic, which leads to increased sales!
- Integrated ads are the most seamless and effective way to grab a consumer’s attention when they aren’t explicitly looking for information about your dealership.
How It Works
Brand Publishing: We will create and publish brand-related posts that are relevant to your dealership on sites like Facebook, Twitter and Instagram. 5 times per week.
Event Publishing: We will create and publish posts about regional events on sites like Facebook and Twitter. 2 times per week.
Google My Business Posts: We will develop and publish Google posts on your behalf to drive traffic to your website, promote sales events, and more.
Traffic Insights: Gain a better understanding of how customers find and act on business listings, then use that information to drive traffic and engage customers.
On-Site Video Shoot: We will send a professional video team to create a video of your dealership to be posted on YouTube. Add it your website and social media sites too!
Review Sharing: We will distribute meaningful positive reviews to Facebook and Twitter.
Social Media Page Enhancements: We will enhance your profile on sites like Facebook and Twitter.
Expert Guidance: Your customer success manager will set goals with you at the beginning of the year and reevaluate them with you after six months.
Social Media Advertising Add-On Service: We will develop and publish sales and service ads each month, including custom and dynamic inventory ads (updated twice daily; increased website traffic guaranteed).
Supercharge your social media presence and take advantage of our powerful social media advertising capabilities.
GM Dealers Succeed with Lead Ads
This year we have generated an average of 100 leads/month for participating GM dealers, at an average cost per lead (CPL) that’s less than 60% of the standard target.
Our social media advertising services can create great results for your dealership as well!
Social Community Management
Included in Nitrous Plan Only
Why You Need It
- Businesses seem more friendly and approachable when they respond to people who engage with them by resharing, commenting, and liking their posted content.
- Getting rid of spam and handling inappropriate comments and other activity that shows that you are paying attention and care about the online customer experience!
How It Works
Daily Social Activity Management: We will monitor activity on sites like Facebook and Twitter, delete spam, and alert you to items that need your attention.
Daily Conversation Management: We will respond to people who engage with you on sites like Facebook and Twitter.
Quarterly On-site Visit: Your Customer Success Manager will schedule a visit to review your performance and identify additional optimization opportunities.
Let our experts further boost your social media presence by monitoring activity and taking action on your behalf.