When you search my name online, the top result is an old misdemeanor arrest. What can I do to get rid of this old and irrelevant record?


Arrest records are next to impossible to remove, because they’re considered public records. The better bet is to move the arrest record down in Google results by creating new content that presents a more accurate and up-to-date reflection of you. 

Rate this answer: