My ex-spouse is bullying me online. Is there anything I can do to stop him?


Divorces and separations are complicated at the best of times, but when you factor in the Internet and the immediacy of social networking websites, things can get ugly in a hurry.

First, you should block your ex from contacting you on Facebook and other social networking websites. You should also try to remove your personal information from people-search databases. If you think you’re being illegally harassed, you might also consider contacting local law enforcement. 

Rate this answer: