Take control of your online reputation
As a preferred provider of online reputation management products and solutions through the AMA MVP program, Reputation.com helps physicians take control of their practice and in turn increase patient referrals and retention. See how our two packages designed specifically for AMA members - Reputation.com for Physicians and Reputation.com for Physicians Privacy makes it easy to manage your online reputation saving time and headaches, so you can focus on caring for your patients.
Through the AMA you have access to our Reputation.com for Physicians solution, which helps you by:
- Monitoring reviews every minute of the day. We collect your patient reviews from all the top sites relevant to you including Google+, RateMDs, Healthgrades and more.
- Enabling your most loyal patients to post honest, positive reviews through customized "Review Me" email or tablet-based kiosks.
- Optimizing your social media presence on Facebook, Twitter and Google+. We also collect local-interest and healthcare-related articles by ZIP code, then format them automatically into a library of ready-made social media posts for your use.
For physicians concerned about their online privacy we created a new package, Reputation.com for Physicians Privacy, to help keep critical information offline by:
- Removing private information from top 60 black market data sites.
- Regularly monitoring your information from being posted again.
Questions? Click here to request a demo or call us now to talk to one of our reputation analysts based in Silicon Valley, California who usually answer the phone within 15 seconds, Mon-Fri, 24hrs/day (Weekends, 7am-5pm PT).